Translate

Tuesday 2 September 2014

A-LIST HAIR? YOU WANT IT/BATISTE/ARGAN OIL

So I did abit of research and tested this myself before I post it on here. We all wish we had thicker fuller hair that listens to us and does what we ask. I did a bit of research tested it myself and the results OH SO AMAZING! So with the information I know and what worked for me I will be sharing this classified information, haha, with you all. You should never wash your hair hair everyday because you can strip it of it's natural oils! And upset the natural PH Balance to keep your hair free and fresh and luscious for upto 4-5 days WITH NO SHAMPOO is as easy as 1,2,3. On the very first day use wash your hair and blow dry it giving it volume and also added thickness keeping the texture fresh and thick.
On the 2nd day use Batiste Dry Shampoo and I don't think you need me to tell you how to use it :) but for those who are new you spray it on your roots not too close to avoid the same marks as deodrant :) (WHITE/GREY MARKS). I am looking abit 60's-70's here lol
On the 3rd day use Batiste Dry Shampoo and straighten it or sleek it back into a ponytail/bun (upto you).
On the 4th day put Argan Oil in so it's a sleek but stylish look giving your hair the shiny look (but not the shiny-greasy look). Then continue with your day :)
This is THE look many A-List and C-List Celebs use. Tried,tested.....PERFECT

No comments:

Post a Comment