Translate

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Primark shoppingdings

I forgot how Coventry looked and how busy the whole place was! But Primark wasn't which was good went there with my mom and little sister Hannah. So I bought some new things which I got sooo excited about.There was a section dedicated to....BAMBI.My childhood fave deer! I loved Bambi growing up I know the words to the whole movie and the songs haha very dedicated to it and also DUMBO which was my ultimate fave before Bambi.So going into this section I almost popped with excitement and could have had a wee there and then not going to lie! So I just bought some cute things for Autumn heading into winter and also some mittens for Christmas which I adore and will wear them on cold days not caring that Halloween hasnt even passed :) So the items I bought was a block colour satchel bag which I have eyed up for a while now and decided that I will buy this and this alone no other bags and that cost me a mere £8 not bad for the quality of it.
The next item was an Owl Water bottle my mom bought me (thank you mommy) which is so cute and caanot wait to use in the cold wintery nights where i shall be wearing my snug jimjams and armed with my hot water bottle. Price is unknown.
TOOOO CUTE! The next item i got was an Owl print t-shirt which i absolutley adore its so soft and comfy so i got it just for lounge wear because i'm cool like that ha it was in the sale at £3 (bag a bargain)
The next item I got was THE CUTEST MOST SOFTEST PAIR OF SLIPPERS EVER! From the Bambi collection I picked up a pair of pink Thumper slippers.
Are these cute or are these cute!! I love them soooo much and glad I now have them in my life only cost me £5 not bad at all. The next item I brought to my world was a pair of fashion tights with a pretty flower pattern over they are quite thick very comfortable and perfect for Autumn and for Winter and also in the spring on chilly days definitely transeasonal.These were not in the sale and cost me £2 i think or £3 one of them so I cannot lie :D
The next item I bought and thought sooo adorable were the mittens with a christmas style to it i think it's supposed to be a christmas tree, not too sure myself they are so cute and cosy and I am glad they don't have that awful scratchy feeling like some I have had in the past Yikes! These were £3
I also bought some basic leggings in black and in navy blue because I love leggings and Primark leggings are always ace! They are £3 each.The picture is not great as the lighting in my house is dreadful!
The last item I bought from Primark and into my wholly world is a Pale Faded blue/grey Owl Scarf (seeing the connection yet) it was in the sale rack at £2 so I thought quite a bargain I took it to the checkout obviously not straight away still had some shopping to do and when I get there you could have blown me down with a feather she scanned it and I said to my mom this is only £2 the lady said "The scarf's price is now 50p" I told her she is the best person to tell me good news all day ha.Rather impressed with myself
So that was my Primark shop I think I have mentioned all items if not I will do a seperate blog post. So i then went to a drugstore cannot remember the name but it was a little random one and there I bought some beauty products which I needed, because I have had a skin problem recently where I upset my PH and I went from combination skin to quite oily which has resulted in spots BOOO! So I went to my dermatologist and asked her whats wrong and basically I used a heavy based foundation meant for a different skin type and it resulted in upsetting my skin's PH everyones skin is different as we all know and rather than me coming out in a rash or have a common kind of reaction I get oily skin with a splash of spots soo not good! I bought the Garnier Oil Control Complete Vanishing Cream some T-Zone Exfoliating Facial Wipes and also some Kleenex Shine Absorbing Powder Free Sheets.Will try and review them. These items I am willing and hoping and praying will help sort it out,if anyone has used these then please please let me know or have had a kind of reaction like mine how did you manage it?
So there you have it my little Shoppingdings! Thank you for reading I will be uploading a video showing in full detail all items :D Stay Happy x

No comments:

Post a Comment